10.27.2011

$2 For Grande Seasonal Drinks at Safeway Starbucks

Photo by Rudolph Schuba
Here's a deal all us caffeine addicted moms can get excited about! Cheap drinks from Starbucks! Head to a Starbucks location inside a Safeway store and pick up one of these delicious, delicious beverages for a thrifty $2. The deal is good anytime after 2 p.m. Friday - Monday.

  • Pumpkin Spice Latte (my favorite!)
  • Salted Caramel Mocha (will be trying tomorrow!)
  • Tazo Chai Tea Latte (never had one, but will do!)

The only question is, how many of these drinks can I consume in 4 days between the hours of 2 p.m and approximately 7 p.m. (Without overdosing on caffeine and still managing to fit into my jeans.) I will keep you posted.

Thank you, BMIM! You just made my weekend a little bit nicer!

No comments:

Post a Comment