1.06.2012

Jamba Juice Coupons

I'm always looking for coupons for our outings. Not just for activities, but for food and treats, too. A small treat can turn a dull afternoon at the mall play area into a fun day. And maybe it's just me but sometimes I need a little encouragement to get out of the house with the kids. And sometimes a $2 smoothie is all it takes.

If you need a little encouragement, too, head to the Jamba Juice facebook or the Jamba Juice website to get some awesome coupons. You'll get 3 coupons for $1 and $2 smoothies good from January 6th, 2012 through January 19th, 2012.

I see a trip to Bellevue Square and Jamba Juice in my future. And maybe while we're there I'll treat myself to a sandwich from my very favorite sandwich place, Specialty's Cafe and Bakery. Have you been there? If you know me in real life, you without a doubt know I have a great love of bacon. And this place has the very, very best BLT I've ever had. To quote the menu, "A heaping stack of warm, crispy bacon with The Basics and mayo on toasted sesame sourdough." Yeah, that's what I'm talking about!

No comments:

Post a Comment