10.28.2011

Old Navy Sale: $3 Halloween Costumes and More

 
Are you still wondering what your little ones are going to be for Halloween? Well, head to Old Navy for some super duper good deals. The Halloween costumes are $5 through October 30th (for the toddler sizes at least, not sure about the older kids ones). Halloween clothing is 75% off. And if you use your Old Navy card today you can save an extra 40% during their Stuff & Save sale! Only $3 for that super cute cupcake costume! If you don't have an Old Navy card, you can still save 25% using this coupon.

The Stuff & Save sale continues through November 3rd. After tomorrow the savings go down to 30%. Oh, and did I mention that everything on clearance is an extra 50% off? And did I also mention they are offering a Super C-A-S-H promotion right now? The deals just keep on comin'.

While I was scouting things out for you all, I picked up a little something for myself today - jeans for $2.69 and a couple of shirts for $5.70 each. And a ridiculously cute winter coat for Grady. I didn't think he could get any cuter. But with this coat, he can.

No comments:

Post a Comment