11.15.2011

S is for Snow


Did you see the forecast? I'm not going to get my hopes up, but I would love to see a snowflake or two this weekend. In preparation of the snow, we had did some snow crafts this morning. I found some cute printables from First-School and Childcareland. (You should check out these sites. I'll definitely be taking a trip back for more fun and educational projects.)

This was way more structured than I usually am, with the whole "S" theme and all. I printed out the snowman and a few "S" coloring sheets. It was kind of fun to have a theme and letter of the day. I might do a few more of these ahead of time and have them ready to go for a quick and easy craft time.

All you need for this is some glue and cotton balls.

This is Finley's "bossing Grady around face." I see this face a lot.

 Almost done.

Practicing her S's.

Grady picked up my phone and said "he-yo!" He's pretty cute when he wants to be. I'm still trying to find a way to keep a 17-month-old boy busy while I'm trying to do some of these activities with Finley. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment