1.05.2012

My Garden Nursery: Kids Club

My Garden Nursery, my favorite garden store in the area, has a great Kids Club that meets once a month for fun activities and learning. The workshops are held on Saturdays at 9:30 a.m. and have topics ranging from Carnivorous Plants to Planting Peas.

The workshops are for kids 5 and up. Each session is $3 per child or $20 for the entire year. My Garden Nursery also offers scholarships for those who need it.

We always have such a fun time when we go to My Garden. We picked up our beautiful Christmas tree there last month.

Details ---
Where: My Garden Nursery (17414 Bothell-Everett Hwy Mill Creek, WA)
When: 9:30 - 10:10 a.m. on Saturday, January 14th, February 18th, March 10th, April 14th, June 9th, July 14th, August 11th, September 8th, October 13th, November 10th and December 8th
Cost: $3 per session or $20 for the year
More Info: Call 425-402-1842 for more information or fill out the registration form and return to the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment