11.11.2011

Mill Creek YMCA: Play Time

The Mill Creek YMCA holds an indoor Play Time for kids age 18 months to 5 years every Wednesday from 1:30 to 2:30 p.m. Like the Mukilteo YMCA Tot Time, this is adult supervised play time. It's your time to have some fun running around with your kids. It's free for members and $15 for non-members. (I want to check to see if this is for one session, in which case this is crazy expensive for an outing. But I guess if you want to make a day of it you could also take the kids swimming, too.)

Finley and I went to check it out this week. I finally managed to get to the YMCA for a workout and afterwards we headed to the gym for some play time. There were lots of hula hoops, balls, play tents, etc. But it's really not about the toys. It's all about the HUGE gym to run around in. I was even having fun running around in such a big space.

I couldn't get Finley to stop long enough to take a picture. That's a sign of a good time!

Details ---
Where: Mill Creek YMCA
When: Wednesdays 1:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Cost: Free for members. $15 for non-members.
More Info: Mill Creek YMCA website.

No comments:

Post a Comment