11.09.2011

Bellevue Art & Frame and The Toy Place: LEGO Meetup

Photo by Benjamin Esham
I'm loving this place more and more! Bellevue Art & Frame and The Toy Place hosts a monthly LEGO meetup on the second Wednesday of the month from 2:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. for the 5 & over crowd. An hour of pure LEGO building fun! I'm really looking forward to the day when we're finally out of the put-everything-in-the-mouth phase and we can move on to the ouch-ouch-ouch-I-just-stepped-on-a-lego phase.

If you're like me and you have younger kids, check out their Masterpiece Mondays. I took Finley there this week and she had a great time. A few more years and we'll be at LEGO time!

Details ---
Where: Bellevue Art & Frame and The Toy Place (13131 NE 20th Street Bellevue, WA)
When: Second Wednesday of the month 2:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Cost: Free!
More Info: Here

No comments:

Post a Comment